The Fearful Heart: Psalm 56
1. Fear: the universal affliction
2. Seven basic sources of fear
3. Ineffective but common responses to fear
4. God’s specific counsel as to how to handle fear redemptively
The God Who Remembers - Hebrews 6:1-12
1. The explicit evidence that God is aware, and responsive to, our personal ministry to Him and His.
2. God’s reward for faithful service to Him and His.
How to Resign - 1 Kings 19:1-10
1. The causes of deadening fatigue in the believer’s walk
2. The only three ways a believer can resign
Salvation from Cynicism
1. Evidences of the culture-wide phenomenon of cynicism in western civilization
2. The lethal power of cynicism
3. Four specific biblical steps toward deliverance from cynicism
How to live with a Man Successfully
1. The key relational ingredients of a successful marriage from a woman’s viewpoint.
So You Really Want to Make it - Psalm 51:10
1. Basic three-part counsel on how to make a troubled marriage work
2. The testimony of others for whom loving relationships were restored.